Monday 14 September 2009

Stardust Speedway 028 - Owning The Stardust Speeway : Project Spider Diagram (Version 1.1)


Well; since my first wave of research is near enough finished and both my notebooks have been wrote and re-wrote (Spilled Coke on the First Lot), I have now started the project Spider Diagram which will help me identify what areas of my research will link up with each other and the relationships that each piece of information would share.

I have created this diagram using a great piece of Mindmap software called ConceptDraw MINDMAP Pro 5 to create this diagram and at the moment has all of the current Sonic Infomation that I have is in the Diagram on the right hand side and I am going to put the Capitalism Research that I have found in the next version of the diagram.

So I am going to keep on top of the diagram as it will help the research and help me connect the topics which I would need to cover during the writing of the final product.

No comments:

Post a Comment