Monday 7 December 2009

Stardust Speedway 047 - (Reading List: Capitalism: A Graphic Guide by Dan Cryan; Sharron Shatil and Piero)

Well; this is it; the last piece of research for this dissertation and the end of the research which I have been doing since May. This was not going to go in as I have only just picked this book up from the Borders closing down sale (RIP) called Capitalism: A Graphic Guide.

This book is a detailed history of the entire history of Capitalism and has provided a good read; I thought that it would be going over old ground but has provided me with more information than before and also it is like a comic book which for a geeky person like myself is a good thing.

The current plan at the moment is that I am going to start writing my Dissertation

No comments:

Post a Comment