Tuesday 8 December 2009

Stardust Speedway 048 - I am doing this task on My Own (Introducting Individualism into Project)

Well today was the final drop in session for the dissertation was in today and I have had a lot of good feedback from both of the tutors which were in the drop in session. During the session; we discussed the potential for expanding my Dissertation into Individualism as well as it provides an alternative from both the Capitalist and Communist sides.

I have a small amount of research for this already as the Iain Smedley essay which I found which talks about Sonic the Hedgehog as an Individualist Character can be used within this section also; but I am going to extend my research period for another week which allows me to find some information about Individualism

It is nearly done and I can get to write it next week which I am looking forward to a lot of the time at the moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment