Monday 11 January 2010

Stardust Speedway 051 - First Draft is HERE (Work in Progress)

Well it has been a long time coming; but I have finally got it finished. My first draft of my Dissertation; Owning The Stardust Speedway.

Now upon reading the comments on my Blog; by an individual who I do not want to name on this post as I do not want to stoop down to his level; but I would like the feedback on my first draft to see what people think.

The paper can be found at:-

http://www.mediafire.com/file/dnyzwdjodfw/Stardust Speedway - Draft (FINAL PDF)_v1.0.pdf

Now it is a current work in progress; so it is not perfect but I would like to hear from people and see what they think and I would like to thank Jack Porter for the feedback and I hope I can hear from his soon; I am sorry for the late replys as I have been ill and not been able to get to my computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment