Sunday 21 June 2009

Stardust Speedway 010 - Now Showing At A Cinema Near You


Now this part of my research has took a long time to find and I have always wanted to watch this film since I saw the advert in CVG magazine during the late 90s; and now I have found a working copy that I can watch (Without Importing It).

The film in question that I am talking about is the Sonic the Hedgehog film from 1999 and is a 60 minute anime cartoon from Japan that is set during the events of Sonic CD. I have always wanted to see this and found a VHS copy in a charity shop for 50p.

I nearly didn't buy it as only walking past the shop and only saw the copy in the corner of my eye; so I am helping a charity and also watch something I have always wanted to see. I have always spared watching it on youtube as I didn't want to spoil the view of the film by seeing the word buffering on the screen or watching a loading bar getting gradually higher just as the film is getting good.

I have decided to include the film with my research as it features one of the more important characters Metal Sonic in the film and wanted to review the film to get a better picture of the character (as he is only seen properly within the end of the Stardust Speedway stage of the game)

So I am getting the popcorn ready and I am going to see what all the fuss is about

No comments:

Post a Comment