Monday 20 July 2009

Stardust Speedway 016 - Away in Angel Island ATM

Well; at this point of my research. I am currently playing through the only Sonic Game that I have never played before (On my 360 once again) and I am vary drawn into this title at the moment.

This is a title (apart from Sonic CD) that you can tell the series has evolved slightly and it also shows how Sonic Team pushed the Mega Drive to its limits compared to the first title.

One note that I can give is that the gameplay is not broken up as much as with other Sonic games; but seems to stream as one big level which is a very interesting mechanic to understand when looking at the points collection elements in a whole.

But one I have finished Sonic 2 and completed this game as well; both sets of Post Mortem Reports will be published.

No comments:

Post a Comment