Wednesday 29 July 2009

Stardust Speedway 017 - Screenshots will be coming

This is just a small note about how I will be backing up my findings from each game and using them within my dissertation.

I have purchased a copy of Sonic Mega Collection for my laptop; which contains every title from the mega drive era that I am going to use apart from Sonic CD; which I got a free copy from via fileshare.

I am going to replay my breakthrough and take screenshots of various parts of the game to back up my research such as the rings scattering in the shape of a larger ring when Sonic Gets attacked and the enemy multiplayer that I found during the Spring Yard Zone especially in Sonic 1.

So now that's sorted out, I can continue with the Sonic Research. I do know that the blog has only contained Sonic research at the moment; but I am doing each subject seperatly at the moment to aid confusion so please bare with me as it will be coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment