Wednesday 3 February 2010

Stardust Speedway 053 - Feedback from my Tutor from my Draft

Well; I met up with my Dissertation tutor Tamara yesterday and I have had a lot of feedback from her about my Draft. She said that I have created a solid first Draft of my project but just needs changing slightly to make it read better and my research to come through a lot clearly.

Also she pointed out that instead of the inclusion of Individualism within the Third chapter could be tied in with Post Modernism which until now avoided me but I think that It would be a worthy inclusion within my Project, which brings one good question. Instead of being a social system of sorts, Post Modernism is more of course the events post the popularity of Modernism which in turn means Modern Thought, so to include this within my project would give it a slight twist in my opinion.

The final deadline for this project is within the next five weeks; so the final thing will be finished within the next three weeks; so keep here for updates of how the second and final drafts are coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment