Saturday 13 February 2010

Stardust Speedway 055 - A Trio for the Reading List (Post Modernism Books)

Over the last week; I have been researching Post Modernism for inclusion in my project and I have found some useful texts/journals to add to the pile. Now apart from buying the same book twice by accident, the research I have found is very good and I think it will add to my project.

Also as a Side note to this post, I have finished my read through of the first draft and I have a large list of changes at this point, but it is a good thing as spelling mistakes and wrong formatting could have damaged my grades so I am glad I have a few weeks to change my paper for the better.

I will upload them into my research side bar once I have finished reading them through (so Mondayish I Think)

No comments:

Post a Comment