Sunday 7 February 2010

Stardust Speedway 054 - Stardust Speedway Rejoice......Sonic 4 is here


Well at the beggining of this project; I never thought I would be writing about the following subject matter, but the impossible has happened and Sega are back in my good books; Sonic 4 is going to be released. Now there have been a smorgasbord of Sonic Games released Since Sonic 3 in 1993/94 which have lead to the series staleness in many gamers opinions, so I am glad that Sega are going back to their roots with a direct numerical sequel and more impotently Side Scrolling. But the best thing about this is that the game is going to be released in Episodes which only means one thing, A Sonic game which cannot be completed within the Timeframe of 1-8 Hours which can only be a good thing.

Now mentioning this within my Project could boost the First Chapter when talking about the evolution of the Series and also I get to put aside time to research this title at more length that I have previously, so when I have found enough Information, it could become a worthy inclusion within Chapter One. Also this game has been featured to include Metal Sonic once again who was last seen within Sonic CD and The Movie, so another race along the Stardust Speedway with Sonic's robotic twin will altogether equal A Fanboys Dream

No comments:

Post a Comment