Wednesday 20 May 2009

Stardust Speedway 003 - Reading List (Capitalism - A Very Short Introduction)

Well; I do watch a lot of topical news quizes such as Have I Got News For You and Mock The Week and I do live in a Capitlist society; but I still do not understand the subject to a full extent. So I went out this morning and bought the following book (Capitalism - A Very Short Introduction) bu James Fulcher.

Now when you look at the title; you cannot have a very short introduction to a vast subject; but this series of books are very detailed and I have used them before when researching subjects like Terrorism with my Paper on Resident Evil: Code Veronica X. So I am going to use this book as a starting point for my research and see where it goes from there.

Also; I have nearly finished my playthrough of Sonic CD for the project and I am going to write up a games post mortem report to discuss what I found within the game (as long as I get past the Wacky Workbench level)

No comments:

Post a Comment