Tuesday 26 May 2009

Stardust Speedway 006 - Reading List (Capitalism: The Unknown Idea by Ayn Rand)

Well I have nearly finished my first book of my reading list and I now have a basic grasp of Capitalism (in some form) So I am going to jump into another book as quick as I can and this has been highly reccomended by various people.

Now, I have read Altus Shrugged by Ayn Rand which took me a long time and alot of determination to do before the release of Bioshock to get more of an understanding of the game; but her opinions of the society that the characters live in can be seen within various points of the book. So I have decided to read this collection of essays about Capitalism and various other themes to get a more deeper understanding of the subject.

So once it has come from Amazon; let the reading begin.

No comments:

Post a Comment