Tuesday 6 October 2009

Stardust Speedway 034 - Dissertation Meeting Feedback and Wave 2 Incoming

Well; this morning was the first Dissertation meeting this morning with my Dissertation tutor, Tamara and overall everything went well.

I showed her my current version of my research plan, which is at Version 1.1 and she liked the look of it so far; but needs a bit of re-arranging about and further research like looking at more broader topics within the gaming and real world. She also suggested looking at more Journals as well.

So from this post onward; the first wave of research has been completed and I am going to move onto Wave 2.

I have had a few ideas on the way home from Uni this afternoon ranging from sub-researching Communism to provide a contrast the capitalism which would include looking at further figureheads such as Karl Marx and his inclusion of the Communist Manifesto and looking at gaming journals such as The Gamer's Quarter (Where is Issue 9?) to look at the culture of videogames as well.

So here we go again and prepare for a large change to the blog and lets see where we go within the Research world this time

No comments:

Post a Comment