Sunday 11 October 2009

Stardust Speedway 038 - I Choose You, Pokemon Blue

I have been thinking about this for a long time and when researching other Dissertations within the Library; I have found out something.

There are no Dissertation projects within the Uni Library that feature a singe game series as their subject; if the author wanted to cover one subject they would look at several examples from their research and look at the examples from them; so from now on I am not going to look exclusively at Sonic the Hedgehog titles, but it would be the main call for video game based research as I have the most research for this series.

But for the latest entry; I have decided to go back to my gaming roots and replay one of my favourite game ever; Pokemon Blue. This is a classic example of Video Game capitalism and should be a good example to use within the project.

No comments:

Post a Comment