Tuesday 27 October 2009

Stardust Speedway 041 - More games for the pile (Red Faction)

Well; I have been looking for a second video game title which I can add to my research which can examine possible Communist themes within Video Games which will be used as a flipside argument to the Capitalist based games I have been researching such as Sonic the Hedgehog and the Pokemon franchise.

So the next title within my research series is going to be Red Faction on the Play Station 2. I have been looking at these titles for a long time and I think I have found enough examples for it to be a valid contribution to my research.

I have also found some documentation on red Fraction and will be adding this to the research table on the side of the blog later today; the only problem I have now is to find a copy for the Playstation 2 which will work. Fingers Crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment