Tuesday 20 October 2009

Stardust Speedway 039 - Advanced Research Lecture and New Research Items

Well; it has been a long time since I have wrote a proper update on the blog, so I wanted to tell people how the research is going at the moment.

Well today, I went to the Advanced Research Skills session in the Adelphi Library and was very informative. They showed me how to access not only Athens which I was already using but other services and also the fact that as the Manchester Univeristys are part of NWEL I could go into any number of different university Librarys and look at their material as well which can be a real advantage to us doing this research.

I have also been reading a lot of The Gamer's Quarter at the moment and I have found a lot of useful supplements within them, which I will be updating to the blog over the next few days, so hope you can read my opinions of them.

So there will be more posts within the next few days to update my research and I will be altering the layout of the blog a bit more as well to make it easier to read so I hope you will enjoy that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment