Thursday 29 October 2009

Stardust Speedway 044 - Anne Allison Details

I have been using an essay by Anne Allison over the last few months in my research which discusses Pokemon within a Capitalist Viewpoint; but the only problem that I have had was that there was no details of the author on the paper and I could not find anything about her until today.

My tutor Tamara said that I should type her name into Google Scholar and it turned out that she has wrote a few essays about Pokemon and Japanese Culture in General and this webpage details her work and what she is doing in more detail.

The URL for the page is:

http://fds.duke.edu/db/aas/CA/faculty/anne.allison

So I am going to list these details down on my research bar so that I can give credit to the essay and use it further in my research.

No comments:

Post a Comment